Fiji Football Association is the governing body of the sport of football in Fiji.
It is affiliated to Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) and Federation International de football Association (FIFA).
Fiji Football Associations Vision is – “To be the leading football country in OFC by significantly enhancing the football Environment to build a better Fiji”.
Fiji Football Associations Mission is – “Growing the game by effectively focusing on good Governance and creating pathways for all Fijians to build a better Fiji”.
Fiji Football Associations Philosophy is – “Equality and Unity through Football to build a Better Fiji”
Fiji FA is seeking applications from suitable person for a position of FINANCE MANAGER
• administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements on a monthly basis and tax returns annually.
• analysing accounts and business plans
• providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• financial forecasting and risk analysis
• Negotiating the terms of business deals.
• Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
• Analysing the revenue and expenditure of a business.
• Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports.
• Developing budget and accounting policies.
• Preparing profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Resolving accounting discrepancies.
• Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Prepare and review budgets, revenue, expenses, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
• Analyse and review budgets and expenditures for local, , federal and private funding, review contracts, and grants
• Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
• Compile and analyse financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems
• Resolve accounting discrepancies
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems, and filing systems
• Maintain an effective cash flow.
Qualification and key Attributes required:
• A Degree in finance, commerce, accounting or equivalent.
• Preferred CA.
• At least 5 years proven record of financial experience in a similar role.
• Proficient in use of MYOB software
• Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels
• Extensive experience in budgeting , reporting , and cost monitoring
• Integrity , result oriented, with excellent analytical skills , results driven , and a team player
• organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidates
Electronic applications only will be accepted indicting position sent to HR of Fiji Football Association.
Applications close 21/01/19 at 4.00 pm.