Fiji Football Association invites application from suitable person for the position of Groundsman to be based at the headquarters in Vatuwaqa.
The applicant will be required to perform the following duties:
- Mow academy playing field
- Mow academy surrounds
- Turf plug bare area/ spread fine sand
- Turf plug out wild weeds
- Tidy and care maintenance shed
- Work in flower garden
- Mark academy fields
- General cleaning
- Grease tractor and other machinery
- In charge of inventory of the ground equipment and machinery
- Advise Supervisor on work needs to be done to keep it safe(OHS)
- Incharge of watering / putting fertilizer to see that ground is in tip top condition at all times.
- Proper storage and usage of chemicals , manure and ground marking paints Fix nets and flag when needed
- Cleaning washing and maintenance of Futsal Court
- May be asked to assist other departments as and when required
Applicant should have a valid driving licence and be experienced in ground maintenance.
Application must reach The Chief Executive Officer, Fiji Football Association, G P O Box 2514, Government Buildings, Suva or by email : email@example.com, Hand delivery to Fiji FA HQ Taramati St Vatuwaqa. Closing date 3th February 2017.